The Inner Wisdom Eating Summit is a gift for those who crave a healthier relationship with their eating, who are challenged by the desire to overeat, or who experience stress, boredom, or fatigue as problematic pathways towards food misalignment.
Knowingly eating things that don’t leave us feeling our best, or not being able to stop eating once we start, is a difficult & heavily grooved pathway that many will certainly identify with.
Cat Dillon, RHN and over 20 experts will be unifying to encourage, to help ground, and to assist everyone in gathering awareness & insights into becoming better eaters.
Will you be one of them?
Discover Your True Power & Innate Knowing
When you purchase the Inner Wisdom Eating series, you’ll receive access to powerful conversations from global experts who know what it takes to forge a better relationship with eating.
You’ll discover that you have more power than you realize to step out of the patterns you’re in and create new behaviors around eating.
What Will You Learn?
- How to transform from overwhelm into the art of intuition, self-connection and feeling your emotions, instead of compulsive eating, overeating, undereating, or eating the foods that make you feel unwell.
- What the common dietary deficiencies are that lead to disordered eating patterns and diminished appetite control.
- How useful holistic dietary interventions can be, such as Ayurvedic Medicine, Chakra balancing and Hypnotherapy.
- How to use “mindful” eating to shift out of unconscious and late-night eating patterns.
- Why you’re in a state of hormone dysregulation and what the connection between stress, burnout and weight.
- How modern medicine silences our inner wisdom and what to do about it.
- Why diets don’t work and how mindset, emotional balance, mindfulness and body neutrality lay the groundwork in the eating and food discussion.
- Why you want to be sourcing your best food: What are the red flags that you should be on the lookout for and the questions to be asking.
- How do we deal consciously with food waste and have zero inner conflict?
- What is plant “wisdom” and why plant diversity is important for true health balance and healing.
In short, you’ll walk away with a deep sense of coming home to yourself.
You’ll feel empowered to create the change you want to see.