Imagine yourself looking into a kaleidoscope. One tiny twist…the slightest of movement…and the pattern shifts into something completely different than the moment before.
Shattering a pattern creates something fresh and beautiful. Even a sliver of change can breathe new life into an old view. Small changes over time DO create big & beautiful impacts.
To be healthy, we need balance, grace, and resilience. Many of us use food as a means to mindlessly disconnect, and have lost the pleasure and beauty that comes with eating. Stress, hormonal fluctuations, menopause, and lack of sleep each take a turn twisting our kaleidoscopes, a fraction here and there, moving our patterns farther away from what we want.
I use modern holistic principles to get you feeling BETTER, blending evidence-based science with ancient health and well being practices. As a former personal trainer, I offer my own core values of health and fitness as a living & breathing source of information and motivation for all of my clients. Many folks find their way to a Registered Holistic Nutritionist when looking for a healthier & more connected approach to weight loss. And while shedding pounds is often a welcome result of adopting a food-as-medicine lifestyle, for many the partnership reveals other arenas that were the true root cause of their health struggles:
weight loss resistance
sugar and carb cravings
immune system imbalances
To he happier...to be healthier...to feel better takes dedication and commitment to change, and means saying goodbye to those habits and lifestyles that no longer support who you are.
As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist & Behavioral Interventionist, my job is to guide you back into your clearest & sweetest balance.
So let's go, shall we?
- BA Nutrition, San Francisco State University
- RHN, Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- Certified Transformational Coach, Health Coach Institute
- FDN, Certified Functional Diagnostic Nutritionist
- CMTA, Certified Metabolic Typing Advisor
- Certified FirstLine Therapist, Metagenics
- BCRPA, Registered Personal Trainer
- Certified Sport Strength Specialist, Twist Conditioning
- Certified Sport Movement Specialist, Twist Conditioning
- Certified Resist-A-Ball CORE, Can-Fit-Pro
- Certified Yoga Exercise, East to West Yoga
- Certified Pilates Mat, Level 1
- Graduate, Pierre Dubrulle French Culinary Institute
- Graduate, Pacific Culinary Arts
Cat is the current Director of Nutrition at VeraVia, and a former professional restaurant and private chef. She has competed in and run triathlon events in San Diego and Hawaii, and was a professional dancer with San Francisco’s EMBAJE Dance Troupe. She hopes to some day try singing. She lives in Southern California with her husband and two rescue dogs, Mochi (Mini Schnauzer) and Minnie (Min-Pin/Doxie).